Bookings: Daylesford is very popular to visitors and appointments for massage book up quickly, so it’s recommended to schedule ahead to secure a time that best suits you. Bookings are welcome via email and phone, and ONLY after credit card details are provided and our confirmation email sent, is the booking secured.
Payments: When scheduling an appointment credit card details are required for confirmation. Please note the credit card is not charged at this time, unless the booking is made within 7 days of the scheduled appointment, which then requires full payment at time of booking. Payments may be made via; Direct bank transfer, or credit card.
Gift Vouchers: The perfect gift! Beautiful gift vouchers available for birthdays and all/special occasions. Gift vouchers may be purchased for a particular treatment/s or by $ dollar amount, and can be collected, sent via direct mail upon request, or attachment via email. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Arrival: Please arrive on time allowing for relevant paperwork, e.g., client history form to be completed before the treatment begins. Thank you!
What to Wear: Disposable underwear is provided for an Ayurveda style treatments, and can also be provided upon request by client. For all other types of massage, clients are asked to leave their briefs on and appropriate draping will be applied during a treatment.
Cancellation Policy: Schedules may change, so prompt notification of any change is appreciated. This also applies to recipients of gift vouchers. Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- For cancellations or changes to bookings – 7 days of notice is required
- Credit card will be processed for bookings cancelled within 7 days of the booking, unless the booking is filled by another client.
- A service fee of $25 will be charged for cancellations when a refund is given.
- Failure to show (no shows) will be charged the full treatment cost.
Registered for Health Fund Rebates:
Australian Regional Health Group:
• ACA Health Benefits Funds • Cessnock & District Health Benefits Fund • CUA Health • Defence Health • GMHBA • GMF Health • Health Care Insurance Limited • Health Partners • Health Insurance Fund (HIF) WA • Latrobe Health Services (Federation Health) • Mildura District Hospital Fund • Navy Health Fund • Onemedifund • Peoplecare Health Insurance • Phoenix Health Fund • Police Health Fund (South Australia Only) • Queensland Country Health Fund Ltd • Railway & Transport Health Fund Ltd • Reserve Bank Health Society • St Luke’s Health • Teacher’s Federation Health • Teachers Union Health • Transport Health • Westfund• Budget Direct
BUPA Australian Health:
• ANZ Health Insurance • AXA • Bank SA • BUPA Australia OSHC • Cardmember Health Insurance Plan • HBA • HealthCover Direct • Mutual Community • St George Health Project • National Mutual Health Insurance • Previously MBF + MBF Alliances: NRMA, SGIC Health, SGIO Health
Australian Health Management
• Australian Unity • CBHS Health Fund Limited • Grand United Corporate Health • HBF • HCF • Medibank Private • NIB • The Doctor’s Health Fund• Qantas• Apia